Friday, January 29, 2010
Visit Vermont from NYC by AmTrak. Stay at the Hotel Coolidge right across the street from the railroad station in White River Junction Vermont.
Phone 802-295-3118 to make your guest room reservation. Information also avaialble through this web site.
Only five miles drive!
Please check as soon as possible for availability. We occasionally have cancellations but accomodations become scarce as the time of this celebration draws near.
Phone 802-295-3118 for availability and rates or inquire via this web site.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
* Discover a world of faith and harmony through the Museum's collection of Shaker furniture, tools, clothing, photographs and agricultural implements.
* Explore the Museum's herb and flower gardens, fields and hills.
* Enjoy exhibits, special programs, concerts, guided tours and craft demonstrations.
* Hike to the Shaker Feast Ground for a spectacular vista of the Shaker Village nestled along Mascoma Lake.
* Shop at the Museum Store, filled with Shaker-inspired reproductions, books, local crafts and farm products, as well as products from the Museum's renowned herb garden.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Hotel Coolidge is pleased to host the Legendary Strafford Blues Band Saturday, January 30th.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to "Doctors' Without Borders" Hatian peoples relief.
For Hotel Coolidge guest room reservations, Phone 802-295-3118 or send us reservation requests via our web site. Ask about our Hotel Coolidge Blog Discount!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Enjoy a horse drawn sleigh ride while you are here!
Jan. 16 - 18: Sleigh Ride Weekend Horse-drawn sleigh rides, jack jumper sledding, visits the farm and farmhouse.
Explore one of the finest operating dairy farms in America and a museum of Vermont's rural past – your gateway to Vermont's rural heritage. Billings Farm features many aspects of farm work, including care of the Jersey cows and other livestock, milking of the herd, crop rotation, and feed production.
Ask about the Hotel Coolidge Blog Discount when you phone to make your reservation!
For Billings Farm & Museum information, Phone: 802-457-2355 or log onto www.billingsfarm.org.
For Hotel Coolidge guest room reservations, Phone 802-295-3118 or log onto www.hotelcoolidge.com.
Monday, January 4, 2010
with his acclaimed new film
LA DANSE: THE PARIS OPERA BALLET
Friday, January 15 • 7 pm Spaulding Auditorium $10 • Dartmouth IDs $5
"One of the finest dance films ever made. Sumptuous in its length and graceful in its rhythm, it transfixes you" A.O. Scott, The New York Times
The Wizard of Oz
D: Victor Fleming, USA, 1939, 101 minutes